Graduation Requirements (Graduate)
1. Master's student degree requirements:
1) Students have to study for more than 2 years in the master's program. If the student has achieved academic excellence,
the completion of a course of study may be recognized after an enrollment period of at least one year.
2) A minimum of 30 credits is required, having received necessary supervision.
3) Submit a master's thesis to the Graduate School and successfully passes the examination and the defense of dissertation.
2. Taking courses at Graduate School
Students must acquire at least 30 credits, including 20 credits from courses in their Specialization specified as courses for the Initial Master's Program, including Introduction to Humanities, Introduction to scientific research on the basis of ethical conducts and information literacy and 2credits from Basic Fundamental Courses.
Students have to study for more than 3 years in the doctoral program and acquire 2 credits from PhD Thesis Seminar each semester, as well as passing the examination and the defense of dissertation.